Available for free download Friday, July 11. Click the book image to get your copy.
Called To Come Alive: Discover Your Unique Design is quick and simple eWorkbook, a one-hour journey to recovering your calling, or what makes you come alive.
Called To Come Alive is based on the concept of resonance. Resonance is the state of being or sounding like something else. We use this term when we talk about “being on the same page” as someone else. We feel resonance when we instantly click with a new friend or when we’re on a date. We experience resonance all the time in our lives. Work and relationships like this inspire and energize us. These are key to discovering our calling and unique makeup.
But we also experience the opposite effect in our lives: dissonance. This is when we feel disagreement with someone, or when our work or relationships don’t energize us because they aren’t “on the same sheet of music” as we are. Quickly, our lives become full of drudgery, boredom and obligation.
It’s easy to focus on the work and relationships that drain our lives, but when we can define the actions that revive and energize us, we can concentrate on living those out in every area of our day. We can take control of our lives and intentionally live out what we have to offer the world that is unique to us.
Go through this book by yourself, with a friend or a small group. In an hour or less, the book will empower you to:
- Discover what you’re already doing in your life that makes you come alive
- Develop a personal mission statement
- Define how to live out your design and mission in your everyday life.
Here’s what people are saying about
Called To Come Alive.
I loved doing this!! The past few months I have been questioning whether I am in the right place in my life, what am I supposed to be doing, and even if I choose the right career as I move forward, and this helps. I may not be exactly where I want, but doing this gave direction and purpose. I feel like I am not too far off my calling, and there are areas I can work on.
-Jacquelynn, Full-time mom
Called to Come Alive is more than a self-development tool – it’s a purposeful intervention for anyone who has ever asked the question: What am I doing with my life? As I read and completed each exercise in the e-book, it felt like Sarah was right there with me, coaching me towards my best self with her signature blend of humility, humor, and hard questions. Expect to be transformed!
-Kerry, Assistant Professor of Leadership Studies
First off, I loved it. Years ago, I was challenged to develop a personal mission statement, but I never wrote one down… I didn’t know what it was, never thought I could. But today I wrote one down, and I feel lightened… I feel right. I feel I got it, at least for this portion of my life. Overall, great stuff. I personally benefited from it. So thank you.
-Christy, Convention Sales Manager
[This book] helped me see that what makes me come alive isn’t actually what I thought, and I feel more excited about this than my previous, very broad idea of what I thought my calling was. There’s something about going thru the process and putting together a statement that has me stirred up. It’s just more of an idea of how you can weave your calling and purpose into your already life. Another thing that stuck out to me is…it’s very conversational and feels like Sarah is going through it with us like a coach.
-Kim, Full-time mom
This book is free for a limited time for subscribers. so what are you waiting for? When you subscribe, you will also get my book, My Birthright For Soup, to help you overcome fear and claim hope in pursuit of your dreams.
The Nitty Gritty details:
- Called To Come Alive is free on July 11 only – no subscription or payment necessary. If you would like to subscribe, you get Called To Come Alive free, as well as my inspirational eBook, My Birthright For Soup. Between July 11 and July 31, you can get both books by subscription only.
- Called To Come Alive is an interactive eBook, which basically means you will get the most out of it if you answer the questions and have fun with the activities.
- This eBook is in PDF format, and you can read as a PDF or you can open it in Kindle and read it that way, if it’s easier. (That’s what I like to do.)
- If you want to write in the book, the best way to do that is to print it out on your home computer and get yourself a paper copy. You can also grab a notebook and complete the activities on a separate paper, if needed.
- Right now the book is only available in digital format, but based on demand, I may offer paper copes later. Email me if you want a paper copy so I can be aware of the demand.
- This book can be done individually or in a group setting.
- Some people are already using this book in a small group format. If you do that and need additional help or materials, such as a facilitator guide, please let me know so I can work on developing that.
I appreciate you taking the time to invest in yourself. We need you to live large and on purpose. Thank you for reading.